Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jorge Lorenzo’s perspective on 2010

http://motogp-f1-races.blogspot.comThe MotoGP World Champion talks about his first premier class title in a feature interview, discussing the moments of his campaign which stood out for him and also looking ahead to defending his crown in the 2011…

MotoGP World Champion at the relatively tender age of 23, Jorge Lorenzo has already accomplished one of his lifelong ambitions. The Spanish rider broke a number of records on his way to the 2010 title, amassing nine victories and a total of 16 podiums, and in the attached video feature interview he talks about his achievement in the depth.

The first of Lorenzo’s wins came in Round 2 at the Jerez, his first premier class victory on home soil and one which holds special significance for him. “We were highly motivated when we got to Jerez but the race didn’t start in the best manner, as I dropped to fourth or fifth. But then suddenly my mind just changed and I started to go much quicker, recovering seconds on the leaders. My adrenaline was so high and I wanted the win whatever happened. I took risks and fortunately it happened,” said Lorenzo.